Are you thinking about selling your Austin Texas home but you’re not sure if you should sell it before Halloween or wait to sell it until the first of the year? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
This time of year is actually a good time to sell a home because many people come to the Austin area to hang out with family during Halloween because they also love the events that the ATX area has to offer and they just might be in the market for buying a home here as well!
Cool Facts About the Real Estate Market During Halloween
Did you know that at least 28% of real estate agents have helped their client buy or sell a home before Halloween because their client thought their home was haunted?
- 15% of sellers who sold their homes before Halloween did so because they said their homes were too small.
- Another 15% of sellers who sold their homes before Halloween had to sell because of job relocation.
Halloween Is A Great Time of Year to Sell A Home in Austin!
Regardless if you celebrate Halloween, enjoy trick or treating with your kids or want to stay at home watching movies while everyone is celebrating, Halloween is a great time of year to sell a home in Austin Texas.
More people need to buy a home need to buy a home during this time of year for the same reasons that they would buy a home during other times of the year and why shouldn’t your home be the one that they buy?
Before listing your home make sure you do the following:
- Make sure it shows well – De-clutter, paint and stage your home before listing it.
- Research the market – The ATX real estate market has slowed in the last 3 months so before listing your home you should research comparable homes in the area to make sure you list yours for the right price.
- Hire a great realtor® – Studies shows that homes sell for more money when an experienced real estate agent is hired to sell the home! Get the most money possible for your home by speaking with an experienced agent today!
Let me Help You Sell Your Home
To get started with selling your Austin Texas Home contact me today by calling (512) 944-7378 or click here to connect with me online.