Technically “Downtown” is defined as the Austin MLS Areas DT, but if you add the search specifics to just “townhome” and/or “lofts” you’ll come across the downtown condo community. Downtown living opportunities include the following developments: The Austonian, The W, Five Fifty 05, Caswell Lofts, The 360, Nokonah, Plaza Lofts, Sabine, Towers of Town Lake, The Spring, and Austin City Lofts.
[button link=”http://realestateinatx.com/idx/?idx-q-ZipCodes%3C0%3E=78701&idx-q-ZipCodes%3C1%3E=78705″ bg_color=”#000000″]Search Homes in Downtown[/button] [button link=”http://realestateinatx.com/tag/downtown/” bg_color=”#000000″]Learn More About Downtown[/button]
For the urbanites that can’t get enough nightlife or simply want to walk to work it’s never been a better time to move downtown. The condo development explosion from a few years ago has leveled off leaving a healthy supply of stunning condos at reasonable pricing. Whether for the business traveler, the nightlife aficionado, or the out-of-towner looking for a weekend getaway, there are affordable options for all.
Scott’s quick hits links:
- ACL Live: http://acl-live.com
- Stubb’s: http://stubbsaustin.com
- Paramount: http://www.austintheatre.org/
- AMOA – Arthouse: http://amoa-arthouse.org
- Waterloo Records: http://waterloorecords.com/Home
- Swift’s Attic: http://swiftsattic.com
- Cafe Josie: http://www.cafejosie.com