Technically “Uptown” is defined as the Austin MLS Areas 2 & 4 and includes the following neighborhoods: Hyde Park, Rosedale, Shoalmont, Allandale, Crestview, Brentwood, Highlands, Violet Crown. The boundary lines are in between Mopac & IH-35 and North of 35th Street up to Hwy 183.
Uptown Austin is in redevelopment heaven. From bungalow remodels to modern finished new builds, there’s literally something for everyone. Trendy coffeehouses aren’t the only thing defining the area these days. The uptown culinary explosion offers new and innovative eating options, and countless craft bars and nightspots are popping up on seemingly every corner. The trends in Uptown are some of the most exciting in the Austin metro area.
Some of Scott’s favorite spots of culture, eat, and drink:
- Hyde Park Theatre: http://www.fronterafest.org/site/index.html
- Uchiko: http://www.uchiaustin.com/uchiko
- Foreign & Domestic: http://fndaustin.com
- Sunshine Community Garden: http://www.sunshinecommunitygarden.org
- Pinthouse Pizza: http://pinthousepizza.com
- drink.well: http://www.drinkwellaustin.com
- Roll-On Sushi Diner: http://www.rollonsushidiner.com
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019