Technically “Uptown” is defined as the Austin MLS Areas 2 & 4 and includes the following neighborhoods: Hyde Park, Rosedale, Shoalmont, Allandale, Crestview, Brentwood, Highlands, Violet Crown. The boundary lines are in between Mopac & IH-35 and North of 35th Street up to Hwy 183. [button link=”http://realestateinatx.com/idx/?idx-q-ZipCodes%3C0%3E=78752&idx-q-ZipCodes%3C1%3E=78757&idx-q-ZipCodes%3C2%3E=78756&idx-q-ZipCodes%3C3%3E=78751&idx-q-ZipCodes%3C4%3E=78731″ bg_color=”#000000″]Search Homes in Uptown[/button] [button link=”http://realestateinatx.com/tag/www-realestateinatx-comuptown/” bg_color=”#000000″]Learn More…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Property Tax 101 – Learn More About Property Taxes in Texas
- The Hottest Selling Zip Codes Aren’t Actually in The Austin Area?
- Buying Real Estate as An Investment Vs. Home – What’s the Difference?
- Where To Eat In Austin During The Texas Book And Austin Film Festival
- Austin Texas Is The Top City For Real Estate Prospects In 2020