Buying a house without a real estate agent has its perils. If you overlook something, especially at closing (when contracts are signed), it could cost you. But, if you get it right, you may be able to shave thousands of dollars off the purchase price via a reduced agent commission, and that would mean lower…
Tag: real estate austin
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Things to do in Austin – Click here for local events and more!
- Should You Add USB Electrical Outlets to Your Home? The Answer is Yes!
- What Is South by Southwest Like? Learn More About SXSW Here!
- Austin Texas Real Estate Agent – Buy Or Sell A Home Here
- The Rolling Stones Are Coming to Austin On May 24th