Are you planning on listing your Austin Texas home for sale in 2019? If so, you most likely will receive an offer from a real estate investor. Should you accept the offer from the investor or wait for an offer from a traditional home buyer? In this article we will provide you with the pros…
Tag: real estate austin texas
If you’re thinking about selling your Austin Texas Home you most likely will have encountered several ads by now from flat fee brokers. A flat fee broker is someone who will offer to list your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for $500 but is there a catch to the level of service that…
Are you planning on buying or selling an Austin Texas home? If so, there’s no doubt that hiring a Realtor(R) is one of the smartest things you can do because, an agent will bring a lot of value to your real estate transaction. Some of the many skills that you can count on when hiring…
Are you planning on buying a home in 2019? If so, this article will provide you with several tips you can use to set yourself on the road to buying a home. Dаіlу: Skip a daily indulgence, or two Excuse uѕ fоr ѕtаtіng thе obvious—but saving for a dоwn рауmеnt іѕ vіtаl tо a successful…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019