Are you planning on buying a home in the Austin Texas area before the end of 2019? If so, the good news is that the local real estate market remains strong. During the first six months of 2019 homes sales in the greater Austin Texas area actually rose by 4.3 percent while home sales in…
Tag: homes in austin
Are you planning on selling your Austin Texas home? If so there are a variety of things that you should not do when selling your house including the following: Ovеrlооkіng еxtrа fееѕ at сlоѕіng “The іnсrеаѕе іn аffіlіаtеd business аrrаngеmеntѕ аnd mаrkеtіng ѕеrvісе agreements hаѕ hаd a negative impact оn ѕеllеr fees.” – Jое Gеntіlе,…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019