Are you planning on buying a home in the Austin Texas area before the end of 2019? If so, the good news is that the local real estate market remains strong. During the first six months of 2019 homes sales in the greater Austin Texas area actually rose by 4.3 percent while home sales in…
Tag: homes for sale in austin texas
Are you planning on buying your first home in the Austin Texas area? If so, like many home buyers you may be wondering if a starter home is still a smart investment? This is an understandable question to ask because the real estate market has changed a lot in the last 10 years and many…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Property Tax 101 – Learn More About Property Taxes in Texas
- The Hottest Selling Zip Codes Aren’t Actually in The Austin Area?
- Buying Real Estate as An Investment Vs. Home – What’s the Difference?
- Where To Eat In Austin During The Texas Book And Austin Film Festival
- Austin Texas Is The Top City For Real Estate Prospects In 2020