Is Tuesday too early to start planning for the weekend? We don’t think so! St. Patrick’s Day was fun but now that you’ve recovered from green beer and bratwurst, it’s time to start planning for this weekend especially since the weather is warming up and it’s time for everyone to get out and enjoy all of…
Tag: #austin texas food
Located in the Warehouse District in Austin at 214 West 4th Street is Chispas, one of the newest restaurants. Started by Jason Dady (award winning Central Texas chef hailing from my home town of Coppell ), Chispas offers “casual tacos”, a fantastic daily made salsas, and of course great margaritas. About Chispas In Spanish, the…
Austin is without a doubt my favorite place to be in the United States during this time of year because there are always plenty of great things to do around Christmas time. If you’re in Austin for Christmas with your family, or are searching for a list of restaurants that are open on Christmas eve…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019