Austin City Limits is getting close! We’re counting down the days until some of the biggest rock bands in the world will be in Austin for the annual music festival that draws bands from around the world who want the exposure that only Austin can offer them. If you plan on going to ACL 2019…
Tag: about austin texas
Are you planning on moving to Austin Texas but are wondering what the area will look like in the next 10 years? If so, you’re not alone. The ATX area is without a doubt changing every year and old buildings are being demolished in favor of new construction. The good news is that not all…
Austin Texas has been rated as one of the best cities to live in the United States for a few years now because we still have an affordable cost of living here, good home prices, plenty of things to do and a thriving jobs market. Even though the press coverage of Austin has been good,…
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Property Tax 101 – Learn More About Property Taxes in Texas
- The Hottest Selling Zip Codes Aren’t Actually in The Austin Area?
- Buying Real Estate as An Investment Vs. Home – What’s the Difference?
- Where To Eat In Austin During The Texas Book And Austin Film Festival
- Austin Texas Is The Top City For Real Estate Prospects In 2020