Technically “North Austin” covers a lot of ground and is defined as the Austin MLS Areas RRE, RRW, CLS, CLN, PF, NW, N, 2N, NE. These suburb areas include: North Austin, Cedar Park, Pflugerville, Round Rock, and Leander.
Some of the fastest growing areas in the country can be found north of 183.Fantastic schools & an abundance of master planned communities aren’t the only draw. Whether it’s the Express fans in Round Rock, the Texas Stars fans in Cedar Park, the Dell & Samsung loyals of Pflugerville or the hill country lovers in Leander, families can find virtually anything just north of Austin.
- The Domain: http://www.thedomainaustin.com
- Mikado Ryotei: http://www.mikadoryotei.com/flash.html
- Round Rock Express: http://www.milb.com/index.jsp?sid=t102
- Texas Stars: http://www.texasstarshockey.com
- Cedar Park Event Center: http://www.cedarparkcenter.com
- Crystal Falls Golf: http://www.crystalfallsgolf.com
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019