Technically “Downtown” is defined as the Austin MLS Areas DT, but if you add the search specifics to just “townhome” and/or “lofts” you’ll come across the downtown condo community. Downtown living opportunities include the following developments: The Austonian, The W, Five Fifty 05, Caswell Lofts, The 360, Nokonah, Plaza Lofts, Sabine, Towers of Town Lake, The Spring, and Austin City Lofts.
For the urbanites that can’t get enough nightlife or simply want to walk to work it’s never been a better time to move downtown. The condo development explosion from a few years ago has leveled off leaving a healthy supply of stunning condos at reasonable pricing. Whether for the business traveler, the nightlife aficionado, or the out-of-towner looking for a weekend getaway, there are affordable options for all.
Scott’s quick hits links:
- ACL Live: http://acl-live.com
- Stubb’s: http://stubbsaustin.com
- Paramount: http://www.austintheatre.org/
- AMOA – Arthouse: http://amoa-arthouse.org
- Waterloo Records: http://waterloorecords.com/Home
- Swift’s Attic: http://swiftsattic.com
- Cafe Josie: http://www.cafejosie.com
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Things to do in Austin – Click here for local events and more!
- Should You Add USB Electrical Outlets to Your Home? The Answer is Yes!
- What Is South by Southwest Like? Learn More About SXSW Here!
- Austin Texas Real Estate Agent – Buy Or Sell A Home Here
- The Rolling Stones Are Coming to Austin On May 24th