Technically “SoCo, SoLa, SoFi” are defined as the Austin MLS Areas 6 & 7 and is famous zip code of 78704. These hip Austin neighborhoods include: Barton Hills, Barton Heights, Travis Heights, Bannister Heights, Bouldin, and Brinwood.
For years, there’s been no better place in Austin than 78704. It’s more than just a zip code right? With some of Austin’s best performing arts facilities, festival grounds such as Auditorium Shores & Zilker Park and nationally recognized restaurants like Uchi and Barley Swine, it’s no wonder locals call 78704 a way of life.
- Barton Springs: http://austintexas.gov/department/barton-springs-pool
- Zach Theatre: http://www.zachtheatre.org
- The Long Center: http://www.thelongcenter.org
- Zilker Park: http://austintexas.gov/department/zilker-metropolitan-park
- House Wine: http://www.housewineaustin.com
- Barley Swine: http://barleyswine.com
- Butler Pitch & Putt: http://www.butlerparkpitchandputt.com
- Uchi: http://www.uchiaustin.com/uchi
- Casa de Luz: http://www.casadeluz.org
- End of an Ear: http://www.endofanear.com
- Lucy in Disguise: http://www.lucyindisguise.com
Helping Buyers And Sellers Since 2000
Recent Blog Posts
- Home Buying Checklist – What Are The Things That You Need To Know Before Buying A House?
- What home buyers (without an agent) should know about closing on a house
- What’s Life Really Like In Austin Texas?
- Austin Texas Ranked As 6th Largest Tech Hub in the United States
- Austin Real Estate Market Update – July 2019