Getting ready for Austin City Limits 2022
One of the great things about October is that it’s a time of year where the music world comes to Austin to attend the Austin City Limits music festival.
ACL is back and better than ever as the worlds best bands will be performing along with talented local musicians who hope to attract the attention of music industry professionals.
Here are several things to look forward to At Austin City Limits 2022.
This year’s ACL lineup delivers several heavy-hitting triumphs along with a few puzzling inclusions. One praiseworthy feature that immediately sticks out: There’s at least one woman occupying the top line of each day on the festival poster, and two on Friday (The Chicks, SZA) and Sunday (Kacey Musgraves and Paramore) apiece. It might not seem like much, but in an era where music festival lineups are still overwhelmingly male (and white), it’s a notable gesture that hopefully signals even greater diversity in future bookings.
Female headliners are also supplying the bulk of the star power this year. C3 Presents had their work cut out for them matching last year’s megawatt George Strait headlining performance, but they rose to the occasion with the savvy booking of the Chicks, who haven’t played a proper Austin show since 2016 at the Germania Insurance Amphitheater (they also dropped by the Moody Theater in 2018 to perform at Mack, Jack & McConaughey’s annual gala). And with Musgraves returning just three years after her last Zilker Park romp (admittedly a strange move), ACL further shores up its identity as a top-draw festival that’s more country-friendly than many of its contemporaries — this is the Lone Star State, after all.
- Amy’s Ice Creams: Ice cream, fruit ices, vegan frozen treats
- Austin’s Pizza: Classic, vegetarian, specialty pizza slices
- Bananarchy: Frozen banana treats
- Bao’d Up: Baos, wontons, noodles, vegetarian options
- Blenders & Bowls: Smoothies, smoothie bowls, open-faced toasts
- Burro Cheese Kitchen: Artisan grilled cheeses
- Chi’lantro: Korean BBQ-inspired bowls, kimchi fries
- Come & Take It Fresh Squeezed Lemonade: Lemonade drinks
- De Nada Cantina: Tacos, quesadillas, margaritas
- East Side King: Japanese-inspired food, including wontons, sweet and spicy chicken, tempura, bento boxes
- Flyrite Chicken: crispy chicken tenders and sandwiches, vegan burgers, shakes
- Four Brothers Venezuelan Kitchen: Empanadas, arepas, yucca fries
- Goodpop: Popsicles, frozen treats
- Happy Chicks: Chicken tenders and sandwiches, salads, mac and cheese, fries
- Homie Fries: Cheese fries
- Hoover’s Cooking: Barbecue dishes, burgers and sandwiches, salads, southern-inspired dishes
- Juiceland: Smoothies, smoothie bowls, juices, vegan salads and bowls
- Kababeque: Indian and Mediterranean-fused Halal food
- Koko’s Bavarian: German Schnitzel, Belgian fries, pretzels, specialty beers
- Lambas Indian Kitchen: Indian curries with vegan, vegetarian and meat options
- Lonesome Dove Western Bistro: Wild game, hand-cut steaks, Texas-inspired dishes
- Mmmpanadas: Sweet and savory empanadas, vegetarian options
- Mama Fried: Loaded French fries, barbecue sandwiches, chicken wings
- Micklethwait Barbecue: Smoked meats, barbecue sandwiches
- Nacho Daddy & Wings: Loaded nachos, tacos, enchiladas
- Nervous Charlie’s: Breakfast, lunch-inspired bagel sandwiches
- Pelons Tex Mex: Quesadillas, tacos, enchiladas, fajitas
- Shawarma Point: Mediterranean dishes
- Skull & Cakebones: Plant-based market, bakery goods
- Sno-Beach: Frozen snow cones
- Southside Flying Pizza: Traditional, specialty, vegetarian pizzas, chicken wings, sandwiches and strombolis
- Taco Bronco: Smoked meat tacos
- The Cavalier: New Orleans-inspired pub food
- The Mighty Cone: Cones filled with meats, fish and vegetarian dishes, burgers, French fries
- The Original Black’s Barbecue: Slow-cooked meats, sausages, barbecue sandwiches
- Tiff’s Treats: Fresh baked cookies
- Tiny Pies: Handmade miniature sweet and savory pies
- Voodoo Doughnut: Classic, specialty, vegan doughnuts
- Wholly Cow Burgers: Burgers, chicken sandwiches, vegetarian options, French fries
Search For A Home In Austin Texas
Ready to search for a home in Austin Texas? Now is a great time to buy a home in ATX and the surrounding area.
To start your home search, contact me today by calling (512) 944-7378 or click here to connect me online